SOLICITORSMAKE AN ENQUIRY
- The appointed Solicitor will send an enquiry to email@example.com.
- Mr Hull will review query received.
- If accepted, Mr Hull's office will email the solicitor back with his T&Cs and link to the website with online clinic availability and CV. The solicitor will be given a guide to report cost and advised if any XRs / scans are required (and costs).
- When solicitors return signed T&Cs and all notes and records are received, they can request a date and confirm with the secretary.
- An appointment will be arranged by secretary, then confirmed with solicitors and clients in writing.
- Secretary will arrange for appropriate questionnaires to be sent out to the client and arrange XRs (which will need pre-payment by the solicitor).
- Appointment takes place.
- The report is typed and returned with an invoice within 2-4 weeks of the appointment.